Thursday, September 9, 2010

4th of July

{May 21, 2010}

by Debi Adams
The 4th of July is one of my favorite holidays. I suppose it's that way because I'm not running around crazy trying to get gifts bought, presents wrapped or baskets filled. Without all that pressure, I can sit back and really enjoy the summer event. Now is not too early to start on a 4th of July table centerpiece. This particular project is very inexpensive to make. I purchased the Ball jar at a garage sale, the brown fru-fru, the dowel sticks or pencils, and the "fireworks" at a craft store, all for a couple of bucks. Most everything else was made from paper. I used the Bigz Pinwheel die and the Bigz Stars die. For the flowers, I used the Bigz Hearts die.


Speaking of the flowers, look at them closely. They are all hearts that have been scored, hot glued onto a cardstock circle and glued again to a dowel stick. A threaded button was added as an embellishment. I got this great idea for the Heart flowers from Janna Wilson. So before the summer gets into full swing, get a jump on your holiday decorating and enjoy!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...