Saturday, September 11, 2010

12x12 Flower Power Layout

{June 24, 2010}

by Kim Roberto

Hi to all of my Sizzix friends,

A couple weeks ago I designed a pair of embellished jeans for our daughter Jenny and I created a blog for you to be inspired. Since I already had taken the photos, I thought it would be a great idea to create a page with Jenny wearing my creation so that years from now when she has outgrown her jeans, she can remember what they looked like.

Feel free to copy any or all of the layout and create your own fun Flower Power page.
This is a close up shot of some of the flowers I created using my Sizzix Scrappy Cat dies.

My journaling block with a flourish. I don't know about you, but I really don't like my handwriting. I should start to journal on the computer; I just prefer to hand write my thoughts, oh well. :)

Materials needed to complete the layout:

Enjoy!

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...